Monday, October 19, 2015

Our Disney World Experience

You may have noticed that we've been slacking on the blog frequency, and to some extent blog content. Well, we've had quite a bit going on, with a major factor being preparing for our trip to Disney World. That's right, Disney World. We didn't publicize it on social media so that the robbers and stalkers out there wouldn't know. #SafetyFirst


Anyway, as I started writing this blog post, I realized that I have a lot to say about Disney World.... So, I've decided to start a short series on the topic! This first post will simply be showcasing the random clips I recorded on my phone aka the YouTube video

Note: This video is a little more scattered that usual due to the fact that I didn't want to have my phone out the whole entire trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment