Friday, July 10, 2015

BPP #13

K + D Forever. Two weekends ago, Dustin Tysver and (then) Kaitlin Chiaventone got married! I was given the opportunity to not only be a bridesmaid, but also help out on the invitations and programs. I have to say, it was such an honor to serve and celebrate with Kaitlin and Dustin! Congratulations, you two! Also, note this was our 4th wedding (and I think last) for 2015.


USA Forever. Our biggest event for 4th of July weekend was attending the USA vs. Guatemala Soccer Game. Neither of us had ever been to a soccer game, and really did not know what exactly to expect. I'd have to say, overall, it was pretty fun and extraordinarily patriotic. For more, click here.


Weird Al Forever...? When Nathan said he wanted to go see Weird Al Yankovic in concert, I was a bit skeptical. For one, I don't know many of his songs, and secondly....well.....he's weird. Long story short it ended up being a fun concert, and an interesting night, to say the least. For more, click here.



K + Y Forever. CAT PHOTOSHOOT. No explanation needed. Leave a comment on which photo is your favorite!

Koba:





Yuki:





Koba & Yuki:




No comments:

Post a Comment