Monday, April 6, 2015

Wedding Craft Day

This past Saturday was the planned Wedding Craft Day, and I must tell you, I was extremely excited about it. I guess because I love making stuff.

Anyway, I am not going to show you ANY of the finished products. You'll have to wait til June 6 for that. But, here are some random photos from the day with some really vague comments.


Some of the supplies that were used....



We cut these out....



Making sure the table didn't get paint on it....



Blake sanding some wood....



Wedding Craft Day selfie....



Safety First....

We completed 4 major elements for the Wedding Day, and thats all I'm going to say. Be there or be square on June 6. #LamFam15.



<< Previous in the Secrets of the MOH series - Next in the Secrets of the MOH series >>

No comments:

Post a Comment