Friday, August 14, 2015

BPP #15

Ok, so I forgot to post last week's Brown Paper Packages update... I was busy... sue me.

1. DanDan is back! She is back from China after several months. We have all missed her and glad to be able to see her a little more easily now!



2. We had a nice visit from the Seelys a few Saturdays ago. We enjoyed catching up and having a cookout together. We're so blessed to have friends like Cody and Anne!



3. I've been working on a project lately, and I needed some resources at my grandparent's farm. We all had a fun time riding on the mule and exploring down at the creek. It was a beautiful summer day!



4. I had the privilege to get to go to Chicago for a work conference. It was fun to be in a big city (for a few days). I'm not going to go into detail at this moment because I'm planning to write a more detailed post later on. 


So, you've probably noticed that I didn't write much for today. I'm still as busy as I was when I first started writing this post 15 minutes ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment