Thursday, May 28, 2015

Final Countdown

It's 2:30 pm on May 28 and exactly 9 days left til my sister's wedding. We are in the single digits! I repeat, we are in the single digits! Now, I'm not sure if Lauren and Blake are going to play Europe's "Final Countdown" right before she walks down the isle (like some weird couple might do) but, it IS, in fact, the FINAL COUNTDOWN!

To be honest, its a bit surreal, and its not even my wedding! It seems like yesterday that we were driving from Memphis to Murray for a late-July wedding and Lauren literally talked about Blake for the ENTIRE 3 hours... He had just recently told her that he wanted to get to know her better and hoped that they could start dating. Lauren talked...and talked....and talked about what this would entail and debating about whether she wanted the same thing.

Well from my point of view, OF COURSE SHE WANTED THE SAME THING! I mean, you don't talk about someone for 3 hours and not like them! 

Finally, on the way back, I pointed this out, and I'm pretty sure by the time we got back to Memphis, she knew how she felt. Almost exactly a month later, Blake and Lauren were officially dating. 

From the beginning, it has been so fun to get to know Blake and also to see their relationship grow. I'm sure Lauren and Blake are just ready to be married already, yet also excited and anxious for the wedding. I know that God has blessed their relationship and will continue to bless their marriage! I'm so excited for them, and I can't wait to call Blake my brother!

#LamFam15


<< Previous in the Secrets of the MOH series - Next in the Secrets of the MOH series >>

Photo by: Mikaela Hamilton Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment