Thursday, May 14, 2015

#TBT Throwback Thursday

 This post is going to just be a random array of photos that I have taken involving Lauren and Blake or their wedding planning. Enjoy! I'll try to caption all of them, also.

NOVEMBER 3, 2013. I actually posted this picture on a blog post not too long ago (That Time in Memphis). Although I met Blake before this, this photo is from the first time I actually got to spend a lot of time with Blake. Nathan and I decided to visit Lauren and Blake in Memphis for the weekend. It was the first of many good times!

NOVEMBER 30, 2013. I think this was the first time Blake had visited Logan County. I'm not for sure though. Anyway, This was taken over Thanksgiving break when our parents bought all the kids tickets to see the Rockettes!

APRIL 19, 2014. This was the first race that we completed as one big happy family. Click here to see this year's race picture. 

MAY 17, 2014. This was the day of Lauren and Blake's graduation from the MTR master's program! This was ALSO, the day that we met Blake's mom and sister!

JULY 4, 2014. We decided to take a mini-vacation for independence day and went to St. Louis, MO! We went up in the arch, we went to a free concert, and we went to six flags! It was a great weekend. Click here to see the youtube video :)

OCTOBER 6, 2014. One of many photos from our FIRST family vacation. We went to Gulf Shores, AL and in this photo we were at Lambert's Cafe. Click here to see THAT youtube video...hahaha


NOVEMBER 23, 2014. This photo is from the day Lauren and Blake got engaged! Blake had organized a plan to have Lauren drive to different locations around Memphis that had a special memory for the to of them. At each location, friends or family were there to give Lauren a new note telling her where to go next, which eventually led to him at the last location and the proposal! This is Nathan and I giving Lauren one of her notes!


SOMETIME IN MID-DECEMBER. I don't know when exactly I received this in the mail, but I know it was before Christmas. What a great Christmas gift! 

MARCH 19, 2015. This is one of many wedding work days! In this photo, we are assembling the wedding invitations in preparation to mail. (Remember to RSVP! Click here to do that)


Hope you enjoyed the random Throwback Thursday!

#LamFam15





No comments:

Post a Comment