Saturday, May 16, 2015

Stanley Cup Playoffs, Round Three!!


The first round was me being a realist, and last round was me being overly hopeful. This round may be a bit of both!

Chicago Blackhawks vs. Anaheim Ducks:  I'm really hoping that the Ducks continue their fantastic performance and eliminate Satan's favorite team. The Ducks are going to be the only thing between the Hawks and another Stanley Cup. I think this will be a tough series, but very fun to watch as both teams have great defensive and offensive talent. Ducks in 7. 

New York Rangers vs. Tampa Bay Lightning: I guess I better stick with my bracket and say that the Rangers will win (even if I hope that they don't). I hate both of these teams. The Rangers played with their backs against the wall against Washington, but Washington pulled a Preds and blew a 3-1!!! COME ON! I'm hoping that a meteor will hit the arena and eliminated both of these teams...Rangers in 6, I guess.

My Updated Bracket


Ashley's Updated Bracket


Click on these links to see my analyses and predictions from other rounds:
Round 1 | Round 2 | Round 3 | An Ode to the Champions

No comments:

Post a Comment